- The policy of The Shubert Organization, Inc. is to select, place, train and promote the best qualified individuals based upon relevant factors such as work quality, attitude and experience, so as to accord equal employment opportunity for all our employees in compliance with applicable local, state and federal laws. We do so without regard to non work-related factors such as race, color, religion/creed, sex, national origin, age, disability, citizenship, marital status, ancestry, affectional or sexual orientation, gender identity, atypical cellular or blood trait, genetic information/genetic testing, familial status, liability for service in the armed forces of the United States, or an individual's military or veteran status. This equal opportunity policy applies to all Company activities, including but not limited to, recruiting, hiring, training, transfers, promotions, compensation practices, benefits and termination of employment.
Title: Staff Accountant
Work Schedule: 9:30 a.m. to 5:30 p.m. (Mondays through Fridays) plus overtime as required.
- Analyzes and reconciles general ledger accounts
- Conducts investment portfolio analysis
- Performs weekly payroll audits
- Assists with the preparation and analysis of financial statements
- Conducts inventory control analysis
- Prepares bank reconciliations
- Special projects as assigned
- Bachelor’s degree in Accounting or Finance required
- 1-2 years experience in general ledger accounting a plus
- Familiarity with general accounting theory (tax, fixed assets, general ledger, etc.)
- Strong analytical skills
- Superior communications (written and verbal) and interpersonal skills
- PC skills (Word and Excel)
We offer competitive salaries and a superior benefits package.
For consideration, please submit a cover letter and resume to: email@example.com.